- Just want to know it and become addicted.
- Used to see family members and people around her smoke, so consider this a normal behavior.
- Invited by her friends. Peer pressure that has been tried and the child is considered not afraid if you do not go hang out smoking.
- Feeling of inferiority, and feel even better with the smoking.
- Thinking is an activity-smoking people who have grown up, and they want to be considered is large. Got this view is an act of rebellion against parents.
- Think smoking is cool activities, like the idol they like celebrities and so forth.
- Influenced by incessant advertising of cigarettes that came in through the film, mass media, posters, sponsor youth activities such as music concerts and so forth.
- No one is reprimanded and reminded when I saw a small child or adolescent smoking in public places.
- cheap price of cigarettes, even children and teenagers can buy a cigarette.
- Not enough to understand the impact of smoking to their health.
Apr 26, 2011
/ On : 7:48 AM
at 7:48 AM